Phone: (216) 487-6676
Fax: (216) 674-8638
Mr. Wheeler is an attorney with the firm. During law school, Mr. Wheeler served as a law clerk with Ennis Britton for three years before officially joining the firm as an attorney in 2020. Mr. Wheeler advises clients on a number of education law matters including labor and employment issues, student discipline and rights and special education matters. Mr. Wheeler is member of the firms Special Education and Labor & Employment practice teams.
Prior to attending law school, he attended the University of Akron where he was a member of the Men’s Basketball team. Mr. Wheeler finished his college career at Ohio State University where he earned a B.S. in Business Administration. Mr. Wheeler then attended the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law where he received his J.D., cum laude in 2020.
- Ohio (2020)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Professional and Civic Organizations/Activities
Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- J.D., Cleveland Marshall College of Law (2020), cum laude
- B.A., Ohio State University (2017), cum laude